- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Ran Ashland, WI - Apostle Islands replacing smaller PLOW BOY.
- 1903, Jun 13 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI, new vessel.
- 1903, Jun 23 Enrolled Marquette, MI; same owners.
- 1904 Chartered by Benson Transit, run Milwaukee - St. Joseph.
- 1905, Jun 20 Enrolled Marquette, WI; owned Louis A. Cartier, Ashland, WI; running Milwaukee - Whitefish Pt.
- 1907, Apr 22 Enrolled Chicago, IL; owned R. Floyd Clinch, Chicago, IL; running Milwaukee - White Fish Pt.
- 1908, Feb 28 Enrolled Chicago, IL; owned Traverse Bay Transportation Co.
- 1911, Jan 16 Enrolled Chicago; owned Pere Marquette Line Steamers, used in summer excursion trade.
- 1911, Jun 30 Enrolled Chicago; renamed PERE MARQUETTE 7.
- 1912, Feb 20 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI.
- 1918 Owned Pringle Barge Line Co., Fairport, OH; cut down to single deck tug; 141 gross/84 net tons; renamed ROBERT C. PRINGLE; towed barges in Lake Erie Coal trade.
- 1922, Jun 19 Sank, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:28:56