- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 5,000 tons
History and Notes
- Near sister to MILWAUKEE (1902) & UTICA (1904); intended to trade from Buffalo, NY to ports on Lake Michigan & Lake Superior.
- 1901, Sep 21 Launched.
- 1915 Owned Great Lakes Transit Corporation.
- During W.W. I Operated by U.S. Railroad Administration; assigned temporarily to Lehigh Valley Fleet.
- 1920 Returned to Great Lakes Transit Corporation.
- 1929, Oct 22 Stranded & wrecked.
- Marine Review
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:27:07
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio