- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898, Jun 2 Launched; at time, largest carrier built at Davidson Shipyard; designed for iron ore trade.
- 1898, Aug 13 Reported as the largest schooner on the Lakes.
- 1899 Towed by steamer SAMUEL MITCHELL.
- 1919, Sep 12 Foundered; owned Mentor Transit Co.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:24:31