- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- May have been built 1844 at Ashtabula, Madison Dock, Fairport or Conneaut.
- 1848, Oct 5 Arrived Buffalo, NY on first trip.
- 1848, Nov Ashore opposite Clevand, OH.
- 1851, Oct 13 Sapsized on Lake Erie 90 miles above Buffalo, NY in storm; 3 crew lost, remainder rescued by schooner HOME; owned Tom Dyer, Chicago, IL.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio