- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 50,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1887, Jul 2 Launched Detroit, MI.
- 1887, Jul 23 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1890, Apr 11 Burned & sank near Erie, PA.
- 1890, Jun 23 Raised; purchased as salvage by James Davidson, Bay City & rebuilt by him as 1 deck steambarge, 175 x 34 x 14; 690 gross tons; 517 net tons; capacity 750,000 feet lumber.
- 1891, Apr 22 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; 1 deck, 3 masts.
- 1891, May 5 Enrolled Port Huron, owned James Davidson, T. F. Madden & S. O. Fisher, Bay City.
- 1891 Sep 22 enrolled Port Huron; name changed TO LIZZE MADDEN.
- 1892, Apr. 14 Enrolled Port Huron; owned T. F. Madden, et al, Bay City.
- 1904, Feb 20 Enrolled Port Huron, owned Elizabeth Madden, et al, Bay City.
- 1905, Mar 20 Enrolled Port Huron, owned M. J. Lynn, et al, Bay City .
- 1907, Nov 22 Burned, Saginaw Bay.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Databa
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:20:14