- Original Owner
- Bidwell, Banta & Dixon
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1846 - 53 Enrolled Oswego, NY; 270.28 tons.
- 1854, Nov 7 Ashore Thunder Bay Island, Lake Huron; enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1855 Large repairs; new topsides.
- 1857, Aug While in tow, collided with brig CANOPUS, Chicago, Lake Michigan.
- 1860 - 65 Owned J. Peck, Chicago, IL.
- Newspaper Clippings
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio