- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883 Transferred from Quebec to Montreal registry, owned Canadian Pacific Railroad Co., Montreal.
- 1888 Sank at Owen Sound, ONT.
- 1888, Apr 23 Raised; renamed CAMBRIA.
- 1888 - 89 Lengthened; 174.8 x 23.3 x 10.7', 2 decks, 1 mast, 937 gross tons; registered Owen Sound.
- 1892 Running Duluth, MN - Port Arthur, ONT.
- 1893, Sep 24 In collision with UNITED EMPIRE near Sarnia, Lake Huron; CAMBRIA's stern badly damaged.
- 1894, May 24 Ran ashore at Kincardine, ONT; released May 27.
- 1897 Refitted for Lake Huron route.
- 1897, Jul 27 Struck logs adrift; damaged wheels & machinery; drifted ashore north of Sarnia.
- 1898, Apr 5 Pumped out & released, to be taken to Kingston, ONT for repairs & refit; owned Donnelly Wrecking & Salvage Co., Kingston, ONT.
- 1898, Jun Owned George Palmer, Toronto, ONT.
- 1902, Jul Ashore Reid's Island, Welland Canal; to be stripped of engines & fixtures & broken up.
- 1902, Dec Reported to be raised & taken to Buffalo, NY.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:14:43