- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874 Canadian, C69636; 40.7 x 11.4 x 5.5 feet, 17 gross / 9 net tons; owned James K. Clark, Savannah, GA; employed at Quebec harbor.
- 1886 Owned Israel Clement, Lachine, QUE; renamed GERTIE.
- 1900 Rebuilt Lachine, Que; owned James Pendergass, Cornwall, ONT; 51.6 x 12.3 x 7.3.
- 1916, Oct Broken up.
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio