- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863 - 66 Owned Mather & Barclay, Chicago, IL
- 1865 586 gross tons, 556 net tons.
- 1867 Owned Buffalo, NY.
- 1868 Made a 3 mast schooner.
- 1871-76 Owned Anderson, et. al., Buffalo.
- 1876 Sunk at Manistee, MI piers.
- 1881, Jun 1 Stranded at N. Manitou Island, Lake Michigan.
- 1881 Rebuilt as towbarge.
- 1886 - 1903 Towed by steamer ST.LOUIS in lumber & coal trades.
- 1899, Jun 27 Damaged by fire, Toledo, OH; owned James Roe, Niagara Falls Paper Co., Niagara Falls.
- 1900 Owned J.L. Crosthwaite, Buffalo.
- 1903, Jul 13 Collision with steamer ROBERT W.E. BUNSEN, sank; was in tow of steamer ST.LOUIS.
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:12:26