- Original Owner Location
- Whitby, ONT
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 Owned Whitby, ONT.
- 1857 Owned S. Robinson, Newcastle, ONT.
- 1860 Owned William & Murray, Oakville, ONT; reported lost on Lake Erie.
- 1864 Owned G. Striker, Picton, ONT.
- 1866, Apr 30 Owned Hugh & Edward Rathstone.
- 1866 Owned Fegan & Loby, Oakville.
- 1867, Apr 6 Owned James Falconer, Kingston & John King, Wolfe Island, ONT.
- 1867 Wrecked Port Hope.
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio