- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1875-79 Owned M.T. Huntley, Toledo, OH; employed in Toledo harbor.
- 1885 Upper works burned at Baraga, MI; owned Nester & Co, Pequaming, MI.
- 1887, Apr 13 Owned Capt. Alex Ruehle, Detroit, MI.
- 1890, Feb 28 Upper works rebuilt in steel; new firebox boiler 6'2" x 12', Detroit Dry Dock Co.
- 1890, Mar 27 Owned H.G. Inman, Duluth, MN.
- 1899 Owned Great Lakes Towing Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1925 Owned White Star Line, Buffalo, NY.
- 1930 Owned Will & J. Blake, Buffalo.
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:11:46