- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876, Apr 21 Owned Rifle River Boom Co., Bay City, MI.
- 1894, Mar 19 Owned B.B. Inman, Duluth, MN.
- 1897 Sank in Lime Kiln slip; stripped, machinery hauled 60 miles to Leech Lake to be put into new sidewheel hull.
- 1898, May 4 Owned Mary R. Inman.
- 1898 Rebuilt as screw steamer.
- 1899, Aug 22 Propeller; 76.3 x 19.1 x 6.1; 52 gross tons.
- 1901, Mar 28 Owned Cornelius O. Flynn, Duluth.
- 1903, May 4 Owned Oatka Steamship Co., Duluth.
- 1905 Owned Walter S. Lloyd, Duluth; in ferry service, Duluth Ship Canal.
- 1907, Aug 23 Lost, Lake Superior.
- 1907, Sep 9 Documents surrendered; total loss.
- Milwaukee Public Library
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:10:56
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio