- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867, May 10 First enrolled Toledo, OH.
- 1871 Owned Norton & Co., Toledo.
- 1874, Sep Collided with steamer CONSUELO, Toledo, Lake Erie.
- 1878, Jun Owned John Navaugh, Toledo; 44 x 12.5 x 5.5.
- 1879 Owned Davis et al, Toledo.
- 1899 Owned Beaubien Tug Co., Detroit, MI.
- 1909 Abandoned.
- 1909, Jun 30 Documents surrendered, Detroit, MI.
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Lytle List
- Inspection Certificate
- Great Lakes Register
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio