- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1853, Jun 11 Registered Hamilton, ONT; owned Archibald Kerr, Hamilton.
- 1855, Feb 9 Owned Clemo & Bloore, Oswego.
- 1859, Jul 29 Owned George Wilson, Oakville, ONT; rebuilt, 178 tons.
- 1860, Sep 27 Owned D.M. Osborne, Hamilton.
- 1861, Apr 13 Owned E. Browne, Hamilton.
- 1862, Dec 29 Owned F. McMaster, Belleville, ONT.
- 1864, Dec 31 Owned J. Mulholland, Picton, ONT.
- 1866, Mar 29 Owned F. McMaster, Trenton.
- 1869, Oct 25 Owned D.D. Blodgett, Belleville.
- 1870, Jul 9 Owned J. Collins, Picton.
- 1870, Sep Ashore at South Bay Point.
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio