- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, Apr 21 Owned Inman Fleet, Duluth, MN, handling Porter Bros. dump scows.
- 1892, Feb 16 New deck, rails, house & raise decks 6".
- 1893, Aug 24 Under lease to Williams, Dougherty & Upham, Duluth.
- 1895, Dec 9 Lost.
- Northeast Minnesota Historical College, Duluth
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:05:21