- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 6000 tons
History and Notes
- 1897, Feb 20 Launched.
- 1898, Apr Making records with loads of 383,000 bushels oats; 230,000 bushels corn or 6,440 tons.
- 1906, Oct 15 Collision with steamer NOTTINGHAM in St.Mary's River.
- 1912, Sep Remodeled by American Ship Building Co., Cleveland, OH; new arch frames, hatches & boilers.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:02:53
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio