- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1869, Jun 4 Carrying timber, struck by squall off Rondeau, ONT, capsized.
- 1869, Jun 14 Towed to Pt. au Pelee by CLEMATIS; lies on beam ends.
- 1871 Owned Graham et al.
- 1874, Oct 12 Reported stranded heavy weather Manitoulin Gulf, ONT; recovered July 1875.
- 1875 Rebuilt.
- 1875, Sep 4 Kingston, ONT, D. McEwen & Sons putting large iron tanks for coal oil trade, Sarnia - Montreal.
- 1878 Owned John McMillen, Montreal, QUE.
- 1883, Fall Towed by J.S. RUBY, Bay City, MI & Cleveland, OH lumber trade.
- 1890, Apr Towed by SAKIE SHEPHERD.
- 1898, Aug 24 Owned McGibbon, Sarnia; ran ashore Johnston's Harbor, Georgian Bay; outfit removed by MAGNET 12 - 14' water.
- 1899 Owned McGregor, St Catharines.
- 1900 Owned J Buckley, Sarnia.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:00:03
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio