- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1866, Apr 25 Owned W. Ross & P. Clarke.
- 1867, Feb 16 Owned W. Ross & Hiram Wellbank.
- 1867, Aug 17 Owned Wellbank & William Lobb.
- 1871, Apr 1 Owned John T. Watson, Adolfustown, NY.
- 1876 Owned Aikens, Milford, ONT.
- 1879 60 tons.
- 1897, Dec 31 Registry closed.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio