- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899, Oct 20 Sold by C.W. Elphicke, Chicago, IL to Carnegie, Pittsburgh Steamship Co, U.S. Steel Corp.
- 1927 Owned Detroit Sulphite Transportation Co., Detroit, MI; renamed CORDOVA.
- 1939 Sold to Canadian owners; renamed DELKOTE; C171062.
- 1960 Owned Hindmand Transportation Co. Ltd., Owen Sound, ONT.
- 1969 Scrapped.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Richard J. Wright, Bowling Green State University
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:57:47
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio