- Original Owner
- Horton Bros. & Ainsworth
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1879 Owned Hance, Cape Vincent, NY.
- 1880, Jun 22 Owned Archibald S. McLaren, Edward S. Smith, John McLean, Duluth, MN.
- 1881, Feb 10 Owned Henry Truelson, John McLean, Duluth.
- 1881, Apr Rebuilt, cabin enlarged, machinery shifted, 80hp engine.
- 1884, Feb 13 Decked over about two thirds of length, new pilot house.
- 1886 Owned A. Booth & Sons, Duluth.
- 1886, Dec 24 Sunk Port Arthur after breaking through four inches ice.
- 1889, Mar 5 Needs repairs.
- 1892 Owned V.W. Booth, Chicago, IL.
- 1900, Nov 16 Foundered.
- Publication "Wisconsin's Underwater Heritage", five pages about CAMP.
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:55:31