- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863 Owned Faling & Dane, Oswego, NY.
- 1865 309 gross tons; large repairs.
- 1866 Owned Lyons & Finney, Oswego.
- 1867, Nov 29 Wrecked.
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio