- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Duplicate of AMERICANA (1908); ran Cleveland - Crystal Beach, ONT.
- 1934 Owned Crystal Beach Transit Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1958 Chartered to Seaway Excursion Lines Ltd., Toledo, OH; ran Toledo-Bob Lo Island, Detroit River.
- 1958, Jul 31 Struck Terminal Railroad Bridge, Toledo; damaged bow & never sailed again.
- 1958, Oct Owned Toledo Excursion Lines Inc.
- 1959, Feb 13 Damaged by ice floes, Maumee River.
- 1960, Nov 23 Owned Pleasurama Excursion Line, Cleveland; unofficially named PLEASURAMA.
- 1962 Owned Captain Harold Harding; laid up at Cleveland 2 years, then Buffalo 2 years.
- 1966, Jul Owned Sam Parella, taken to Fairport, OH.
- 1967, Jan Tonnage changed to 1684 gross/909 net tons.
- 1967, Mar Owned Mowbray's Floating Equipment Exchange, Inc., then Waterman Steamship Corp., New York.
- 1973, May Lying in Cuyahoga River, Cleveland, OH idle; supposedly scheduled for conversion to restaurant.
- 1982, Feb 18 Sank, Cleveland, OH.
- 1984 Towed to Port Colborne, ONT.
- 1997 To Buffalo, NY for restoration.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Historical Society of Detroit
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID