- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1909, May 24 Temporary enrollment, Boston, MA.
- 1909, Jun 23 Enrolled Toledo, OH.
- 1913, Nov 14 Owned U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; renamed GLADWIN.
- 1914 Renamed GEN G.J. LYDECKER.
- 1928, Oct 5 Enrolled Buffalo, NY; owned Benjamin L. Cowles, Buffalo, NY; renamed CAROLINE.
- 1931 Reportedly owned Wickes Brothers, Saginaw, MI.
- 1937, Feb 26 Documents surrendered Buffalo, NY; scrapped.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:51:55