- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1885 Enrolled Buffalo; towed IRONTON & ANNIE M. ASH in coal & grain trade.
- 1886 Towed IRONTON,IRON STATE & ERASTUS CORNING.
- 1887 Towed barges M.E. TREMBLE & RED, WHITE, & BLUE.
- 1888 - 89 Towed ANNIE M. ASH in Ashland Ore trade.
- 1889, Nov Upbound with coal, struck an anchor on bottom of Detroit River, developed leak.
- 1889, Nov 28 Pump falied during gale on Lake Michigan, took on water, was run ashore & broke up.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- lss 1890
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:51:06