- Propulsion Type
- 20' 6"
- 5' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1823 Owned Josiah & Luke Fowle, Washington, D.C.
- 1830 Registered Ogdensburg, NY; ran Buffalo to Niagara & Silver Creek.
- 1834, Apr 12 Rebuilt Ogdensburg; 71' x 20.5' x 5.5'; 45.92 tons.
- 1836, May 26 Owned James Sloan, Buffalo, NY.
- 1837, Jun 27 Owned John Robinson, Buffalo.
- 1837, Dec 1 Owned William Wells, Buffalo.
- 1837, Dec 29 Burned.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:48:16
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio