- Propulsion Type
- 15' 11"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857, Jun Wrecked South Shore, Chicago Harbor.
- 1860, Nov Grounded on St.Clair Flats.
- 1861 Owned John Pridgeon, Detroit, MI; tug, 339 tons; ran Detroit -Chatham, ONT; probably rebuilt.
- 1862, Jul 31 Towing rafts from Saginaw with JOHN MARTIN; largest tow yet, 3,425,000 ft.
- 1863 Fastest boat on Lake; owned B. & L. H. R. Co.
- 1864 Rebuilt; ran Goderich, ONT - Saginaw, MI.
- 1864, May 12 Collision with schooner MERRITT near Goderich, ONT.
- 1865 Owned Grand Trunk Rail Road, Goderich.
- 1868 Broken up & junked. Machinery into DOVE.
- Steamship Historical Society of America
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:48:01