- Propulsion Type
History and Notes
- Traded along St.Lawrence River with LADY SHERBROOKE, JOHN MOLSON & NEW SWIFTSURE.
- Made round trip weekly, Montreal - Quebec.
- 1826 Rebuilt; renamed WATERLOO; 109.3 x 22 x 7.6'; 125 71/94 tons; traded along river Montreal-Quebec, round trip weekly.
- 1829, Spring Sank by ice between Montreal & Quebec.
- 1831, Apr Wrecked at Cap Rouge, QUE.
- Steamship Historical Society of America
- Mills List
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio