- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1872, Apr 19 Launched.
- 1876 Owned Winslow et al, Buffalo, NY.
- 1885, Apr 30 Reported WALDO A. AVERY towed CAMDEN & H.A. KENT.
- 1885, Aug 6 Reported collision between tows of WALLULA & WALDO A. AVERY, Church's Bend, Sault River; jibboom of CROSTHWAITE raked off forerigging & halyards of CAMDEN, then CAMDEN dismasted in Saginaw Bay, Lake Huron, by storm.
- 1886 - 90 Towed by SYLVANUS J. MACY.
- 1890, Spring CHEROKEE towed CAMDEN.
- 1895 & 1898 Towed by steamer COFFINBERRY.
- 1898 Escanaba, MI, sprang leak.
- 1898, Sep 14 COFFINBERRY dropped CAMDEN between Port Washington & Sheboygan, coal laden for Racine for unknown reasons.
- 1898 To Atlantic.
- 1936 Abondoned, New York.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:47:59