- Original Owner Location
- Sackett's Harbor, NY.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1843 - 49 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1843, Aug Owned Mr. Lyon, Monroe, MI.
- 1845, Mar Thoroughly refitted.
- 1847, Sep 19 Dismasted in gale, Lake Erie, towed into Dunkirk, NY.
- 1848, Dec 3 Ashore Long Point Cut, Lake Erie; off without damage.
- 1851, Apr 28 Collision with prop. INDIANA, Lake Erie; Cambridge lost bowsprit.
- 1853 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:47:36