- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1864 Capsized off Port Stanley, ONT.
- 1872, Jul 28 Owned George Campbell, Windsor, ONT & J.C. Graham, St Catharines.
- 1874 Partial rebuild.
- 1876 In Atlantic Ocean service.
- 1878, Oct 25 Registry closed "vessel wrecked in West Indies in 1876".
- 1879 Owned Shulenburgh, Hamilton, ONT.
- Reportedly sold in Europe prior to 1882.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID