- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1867 Enrolled Detroit, MI; US4384.
- 1868 - 70 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI.
- 1870 - 73 Enrolled South Haven, MI.
- 1874 - 75 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1876 Owned Marshall, Racine, WI; unseaworthy.
- 1879 Owned J. Olson, Racine; rebuilt Racine.
- 1886 Lengthened 70.4 x 18.3 x 6.7', 52 gross tons, 49 net tons.
- 1894, Jul 17 Aground Whitefish Point, one crewmember drowned.
- 1902 Released & abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:37:30
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio