- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1856, Sep 17 Capsized in gale while entering Grand Haven Harbor, with loss of all six crew.
- 1858 Ashore St. Joesph, embedded in sand.
- 1859, Apr 11 Released from Sand Box & brought in by tug MCQUEEN.
- 1860 Owned Miller & Stewart, Chicago.
- 1860, Sep 21 Sunk in collision with propeller WABASH VALLEY off Thunder Bay, crew rescued by steamer IOWA.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:37:14
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio