- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1868 Owned Cleveland, OH; 276.68 gross tons.
- 1869, Jul 16 Driven by strong wind up St. Clair River, struck schooners ROSA ANN & ERIE; CARD little damaged.
- 1871 - 87 Owned Morris A. Bradley et. al., Cleveland, OH; Bradley Transportation Co.
- 1887, Mar 25 Owned E.J. Vance, Bay City, MI.
- 1891, Jul Damaged in collision with steamer IRON CHEIF near head of St. Mary's River.
- 1898, Aug Damaged rigging Black Rock, NY; went to Detroit for repairs.
- 1900, Nov Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:36:50