- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1847 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1852, Nov 15 Towed into Gravelly Bay with two feet water in hold.
- 1854 Rebuilt as brigantine.
- 1860 Owned H.C. Wright, Oswego.
- 1860 Rebuilt at Oswego.
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio