- Tonnage Old Style
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1869-73 Owned Lewis & Co, Montreal, QUE.
- 1877 Owned St. Lawrence Tow Boat Co.
- 1879 Riverboat, 200 tons.
- 1881 Rebuilt; 239 gross, 141 net tons.
- 1883 Broken up.
- Steamship Historical Society of America
- Mills List
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio