- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1889 Rebuilt, owned A.O. Wheeler, Manistee, MI.
- 1904, Apr 11 Wrecked; last owned Barnes & Co., Ludington, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- International Ship Masters Association
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:33:54
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio