- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1871 Owned Sylvester Neelon, St. Catharines, ONT; 3 mast schooner; new deck and centerboard.
- 1873 Burned near Quebec, QUE enroute to South America with lumber; one life lost.
- 1874 Repairs.
- 1875 3 mast schooner.
- 1882, Nov 9 Stranded on Colchester Reef laden with timber
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:33:19
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio