- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1845, Apr Struck rock in Alexandria Bay; got off; resume trips on St. Lawrence.
- 1846 Cabins enlarged, Kingston, ONT.
- 1853, Mar 15 Registered Montreal; owned Thomas Maxwell, Kingston, ONT.
- 1854 Owned J. Hamilton, towboat.
- 1855, Mar Offered for sale at Kingston.
- 1858, May 15 Registry closed, broken up.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID