- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- Reportedly a duplicate of D.K. CLINT & BUCKEYE STATE.
- 1872, Oct 24 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1876 3 short masts.
- 1879 Rebuilt as a schooner.
- 1883, Nov 15 Disabled during gale near Goderich, ONT.
- 1883, Nov 18 Taken to Milwaukee, WI for repairs.
- 1884 Owned G. VAn Dyke, Milwaukee; ore carrier.
- 1885 173.9 x 32 x 18.8'; 769 gross / 730 net tons.
- 1891, Nov 12 Lost on Lake Michigan.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:28:31
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio