- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 47 45/95
History and Notes
- 1857, Jul 4 Said to be first steamer into South Haven harbor, MI.
- 1857 Rebuilt & renamed CROTON.
- 1858, May 17 Owned S. G. Hutchins, Grand Rapids, MI (Croton Co.?).
- 1858, Nov 6 Owned George A. Kilbourn, Muskegon, MI.
- 1859, Apr Owned Ferry & Co., White River, MI; overhauled for passengers & freight; ran White Lake to Grand Haven, MI & on White River.
- 1860 Reported abandoned.
- 1868 US 4551; 38.34 gross tons; owned Saugatuck, MI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Lytle List
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- "Chicago-Saugatuck Passenger Boats"
- Unique ID