- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 40,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1880, Nov Launched Marine City, MI.
- 1881, May 25 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1886 Grounded at Point aux Pins, Lake Superior.
- 1890, Jun 16 Collision with steamer CUBA on Saginaw Bay.
- 1897 Large repairs; received new boiler, 20" & 42" x 33", 595hp @ 85rpm steeple compunded engine from Detroit Dry Dock Engine Works.
- 1900 Owned K. Norton, Marine City, MI.
- 1901, Apr 11 Purchased by Cleveland Cliffs Iron Co., Cleveland, OH; side gangway added, renamed FALCON, May 21, 1901.
- 1905, Aug Ashore near South Fox Island, Lake Michigan.
- 1906, Jan 31 Enrolled Marquette, MI; owned Grand Island Steamship Co., West Virgina.
- 1906, Sep 10 Ashore Mackinac City due to forest fires.
- 1909, Nov 7 Wrecked.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- John O. Greenwood
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Great Lakes News
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, Univer
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:27:55