- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 600 tons
History and Notes
- 1880, Jun 18 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1881 Recieved machinery of propeller CITY OF TOLEDO (1868); low- pressure engine with 32" cylinder, 30" stroke, made single-screw.
- 1882, Nov Engines compounded by James Sheriffs, Milwaukee; made steeple with 19 & 32" cylinders, 30" stroke, 300hp at 80rpm.
- 1883, Aug Damaged in storm.
- 1887, Jun Ashore at Fox Point in fog north of Milwaukee, towing C.N.JOHNSON & WM.JOHNSON.
- 1888 Collision with ferry SALLIE at Cheboygan, MI.
- 1889 Scorched by fire at Milwaukee.
- 1895, May 4 Owned John Burnham et al, Milwaukee.
- 1903, Apr 20 Enrolled Milwaukee; owned Adolph Green & Frederick Schwerman, Green Bay, WI.
- 1904, Dec 29 Enrolled Milwaukee; owned Adolph Green.
- 1907, Feb 21 Owned G. B. Shaw & A. T. Naugle, Chicago, IL.
- 1912, Mar 20 Owned Naugle Pole & Tie Co., Chicago.
- 1914, Aug 24 Owned Acme Sand Co., Cleveland, OH; converted to sand sucker.
- 1921 Dismantled at Toledo, OH.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of D
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:26:40