- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 5000 tons
History and Notes
- 1882, Jun 2 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI; owned Horace & Marshall Butters et al, Manistee, MI.
- 1883, Sep Collision & subsequent sinking of canalboat FRIENDSHIP; cargo corn, Chicago harbor.
- 1898, Dec 9 Owned Horace & Marshall Butters, Ludington, MI.
- 1900 Traveled 142,000 miles during past 6 seasons; 23,000 miles between Apr 18 - Dec 24, 1900.
- 1900-01 Rebuilt at Rieboldt & Walters Shipyard, Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- 1902, Apr 23 Owners Horace & Marshall Butters, & Robert Reid, Ludington.
- 1903, Jan 16 New compound steeple engine, 18" & 40" x 30"; also patent anchors & other improvements.
- 1903, May 4 Owned Ludington Transportation Co., Michigan City, IN.
- 1904 Damaged by Chicago bridge closing on it.
- 1915, Jan 4 Owned Stearns Salt & Lumber Co., Ludington, MI.
- 1916, Oct 20 Foundered, Lake Erie.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:25:55