- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1915 Owned Alaska Steamship Co., Seattle, WA; renamed JUNEAU; 2,382 gross tons; reconstructed by Great Lakes Engineering, Ecorse, MI.
- 1923 Owned Rutland Lake Michigan Transportation Co., D. Sullivan & Co., managers, Chicago, IL; renamed BACK BAY.
- 1930 Owned Gartland Steamship Co.; D. Sullivan & Co., managers, Chicago.
- 1942 Owned U. S. War Shipping Administration; taken to coast; returned to Lakes 1944.
- 1950 Owned Washburn Wire Co., Phillipsdale RI; cut up for scrap that year.
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:24:46
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio