- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Towed by steamer GERMANIA in 1880s, S.C.BALDWIN in 1890s.
- 1888 Repairs.
- 1898 Used in Tonawanda & Menominee lumber trade.
- 1901, Jul Collision with steamer HARVARD near Bar Point light, sinking the MYRON BUTMAN in 15' of water.
- 1901, Aug Towed to Buffalo drycock for repairs.
- 1907 Owned A.B. McLaren, Toledo.
- 1915 Owned Adolph Green, Green Bay, WI.
- International Ship Masters Association
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:24:23