- Original Owner
- Wm. B. Ogden & Peshtigo Lumber Co.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 250,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1868, Aug 21 Enrolled, Chicago, IL.
- 1871 Partially burned in Chicago fire.
- 1872, Sep 30 Collision with ANNIE VOUGHT in gale near Bar Point, Lake Erie, laden with coal; sank & abandoned by owners.
- 1873 Salvaged for underwriters by Coast Wrecking Co.; towed to Detroit, MI; rig changed to schooner.
- 1873 Owned E.B. Smith, Buffalo, NY.
- 1877, Jun Aground at Fighting Island, Detroit River; released.
- 1879 Owned Peshtigo Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1882 Registered at Marinette.
- 1883 Rebuilt as barge; owned A.C. Merryman, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1888 Barge, owned Hines Lumber Co., Milwaukee, WI.
- 1889 Repaired.
- 1898, Aug 16 Partially dismasted in squall, Lake Michigan; owned Samuel Neff, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1901 Schooner; owned William Mueller, Jr., Chicago IL.
- 1905 Readmeasured Chicago, IL; 147 x 29 x 11.4'; 348 gross / 308 net tons.
- 1910 Owned Wisconsin Land & Lumber Co., Blaney, MI; registered Chicago.
- 1914 Owned Easterbrook Skeele Lumber Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1916 Abandoned due to age at Chicago.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- John O. Greenwood
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:21:47