- Original Owner Location
- Sackett's Harbor, NY.
- Propulsion Type
- 10' 2"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1830 - 32 Enrolled Sackett's Harbor, NY.
- 1831 Rebuilt Sackett's Harbor; 85.1 x 20 x 7'4", 114 tons; Sackett's Harbor.
- 1833 May have been rebuilt at Sackett's Harbor as WILLIAM AVERY, 191 tons.
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio