- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 1200 tons
History and Notes
- 1881, Sep 16 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1883 New boilers, 2 at 6' x 14'.
- 1884, May 3 Owned J.H. Palmer et al, Cleveland, OH; towed barge KATE WINSLOW.
- 1886, Apr 15 (through 1894) Owned H.J. Johnson et al, Cleveland.
- 1889, Jun 25 Aground Racine, WI.
- 1894, Apr 4 Owned James T. Mathews, Detroit, MI.
- 1895, Oct Collision with BARGE 118; sinking BUSINESS.
- 1907, May 6 Owned George B. Taylor, Erie, PA.
- 1912, Jun 29 Documents surrendered Erie PA; abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- A.E. Young
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:21:09
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio