- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1878 Repaired, same owners.
- 1884 Owned C.B. Curtis, Bay City, MI.
- 1887, Apr Capsized at shipyard, Bay City; new boiler, 5'6" x 9' from Wildman Bros., Saginaw, MI.
- 1889, Dec 6 Burned at East Saginaw.
- 1891, Apr 18 Owned A.C. McLean, Saginaw.
- 1891, Apr 27 Sunk in Saginaw River.
- 1899 Owned Bridges & McLean, Saginaw.
- 1909 Owned Rebecca L. Fletcher, Bay City.
- 1917 Owned James Davidson, Bay City.
- 1930 Owned James E. & Edward C. Davidson, Bay City.
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:20:40