- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1864 Owned Colborn & Bros., Chicago; 55.31 gross / 27.66 net tons.
- 1964 Taken by government in Civil War & renamed U.S.S. ARGON; removed to the East Coast; remained there after the war.
- 1866 Renamed WILLIAM O. BROWN.
- 1885 Owned New York City, NY.
- 1888 Owned New Bedford, MA.
- 1900 Owned New York City; 56 gross / 20 net tons, 65.5 x 17.5 x 8.2'; used for ocean towing service.
- 1910 Sold to Canada.
- Lytle List
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio